THURSDAY NOVEMBER 30
ENERGY INNOVATION CENTER
Floor 1 Classroom Room # 115
1435 BEDFORD AVENUE
PITTSBURGH, PA. 15219
Let’s review the status of the fight for Medicare for All in Western PA and
nationwide. Let’s talk about how we can build on our successes and develop a strategy to put Medicare for All on the front burner in the months ahead.
▪ Review of local outreach activities
▪ State of the single-payer movement nationwide
▪ Welcome Physicians For National Health Plan, Pittsburgh chapter
▪ Going forward — our organization’s role in building the regional movement, including the 2018 congressional campaigns.
▪ Training speakers, house parties, media strategies, etc.
▪ Organizational structure — discussion (steering committee/officers)
▪ Financial report and fundraising
FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED
Questions: Ed Grystar | 412-215-4141 | email@example.com